iOS USERS - You can cancel your subscription directly from your iPhone by following these steps:
Subscriptions are administered and managed directly by Apple iTunes.
1) Access Settings in the home of your device;
2) Scroll down and tap iTunes Store & AppStore;
3) Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password;
4) Now, tap Subscriptions and select Hooked;
5) Tap the "Cancel Subscription" button to cancel
ANDROID USERS - There are two ways to manage your subscriptions:
1) On Android, open the Google Play Store, then tap Menu > Subscriptions
2) On a computer, go to play.google.com, then in the left menu click "My Subscriptions"
WEBSITE USERS - Users who started their subscription on hookedtv.com, must cancel their subscription via the website.
1) Sign in to your account at hookedtv.com
2) Go to the Account Information page by clicking the Account icon on the home page
3) Click "Manage Membership"
4) Click "Cancel Membership" and follow the steps to cancel
IMPORTANT: If you subscribed on hookedtv.com, you must cancel your subscription via the website. It cannot be cancelled via Google Play or Apple.
You can re-read a story anytime from your profile screen.
Tap on the profile icon on the bottom navigation bar.
Once you're logged in, you will see a list of all the stories you've read on your profile.
Just tap on the story to read it again!
Put down your phone and go play outside.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.